Wazuka is in the south-east of Kyoto. It takes about 30-40 minutes to drive here from Nara, 1-1.5 hours from Osaka & Kyoto. You can experience the real tea production place along with the must-see spots in Kyoto and Nara.
BY PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION:
- From Nara (about 15 minutes to Kamo): Nara Station－[about 15 mins Yamato Road Express)] → Kamo.
- From Kyoto (about 1 hour to Kamo): Kyoto Station－[about 35 mins by Miyako Road Expresss] → Kizu (transfer)－[about 6 mins by Yamato Road Express)] → Kamo.
- From Osaka (about 56 minutes to Kamo): Osaka Station－[about 12 minutes] → Tenoji － [about 30 minutes] → Nara－[about 14 minutes] → Kamo.
- After arrived in Kamo Station: ◎By bus from Kamo (about 20 minutes to arrive in Wazuka) > From West exit of Kamo take the Nara Transportation Bus「to Osugi」 about 20 minutes to arrive at「Wazuka Yama no ie」.
- From Nara: R24 → Yamashiro → R163 → R5 → Wazuka (about 40 minutes).
- From Kyoto: R24 → Yamashiro → R163 → R5 → Wazuka (about 90 minutes) ※ 60mins
with the use of Hanna Highway
- From Osaka: Hanna Highway → R24 → Yamashiro → R163 → R5 → Wazuka (about 80 minutes).